Power Plant and Gasification Procedure Solutions
Did you know...?
- Properly written standard operating procedures are essential for preventing mistakes during complex evolutions such as startup and shutdown.
- Systems knowledge and theory, while very important for troubleshooting and complex casualties, are not substitutes for properly written, operational procedures.
- Facilities which struggle with procedural compliance can always be traced to poorly written procedures, or - in some cases - no procedures.
- A great operating procedure:
- Is accurately written
- Has clearly-written steps
- Contains sufficient detail such that the evolution is performed safely and without missed steps
- Is written with operator review and feedback
- Remember, operators are the ones using procedures and know best how the equipment and process should run.
I can help if...
- You need a techical expert with over 27 years' experience writing procedures.
- You'd also like someone who has over 30 years' operating experience. After all, aren't procedures for operators?
- You'd rather have someone known for procedure writing excellence.
- You need someone who can write Emergency Operations as well as Environmental Deviations procedures.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Emergency Operating Procedures (EOP's)
- Environmental Deviation Operating Procedures
- HRSG Cycle Chemistry and Water Treatment Procedures
- Location: Remote or Onsite (an onsite visit is recommended at some point in procedure building)
- Cost: Billed at hourly rate plus travel, per diem, and expenses
- Gas Turbine Combined Cycle including Balance of Plant (BOP)
- Entrained-Flow Gasification Combined Cycle (IGCC, E-Gas)
- HRSG Cycle Chemistry and Water Treatment